Pioneering. Caring. Creative. Real. That’s the Mountaineer spirit, and we can’t wait to show your group how it guides everything we do at West Virginia University.
SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT
We offer group tours Monday-Friday throughout the year to group sizes of 10+. Group visits must be requested at least one month in advance. It is not always possible to accommodate your group on your preferred date, so the earlier you schedule, the better.
- Requests must be made by someone from the school or visiting organization, not a third-party, such as a grant sponsor, travel agency or tour planning organization.
- The person scheduling the visit must accompany the group to campus.
To schedule your trip, please complete the following.
3. Expect follow-up email to confirm visit date within 10 days of completing form.
If you have questions, please email email@example.com or call 304-293-3489.
- We will work with you to schedule activities aligned with your group's interest, but please be advised that availability of requested programming is not guaranteed. In the event that any activities are not available during your visit, the Visitors Center will work with your group to provide alternative programming. We strive to send groups a finalized itinerary one week prior to your scheduled visit.
- If dining on campus, please provide correct billing information on the group tour request form. Dining on campus requires advance coordination between the Visitors Center and WVU Dining Services, so prompt receipt of billing information is required in order to make dining reservations on campus.
- Your tour will be part walking and part riding the bus you bring to campus. You must provide your own transportation for your visit.
AFTER YOUR VISIT
Your feedback is important to us. After your tour, please discuss their experience with your group and fill out our online survey. Let us know what you enjoyed and feel free to provide suggestions for improvement.