Be A Mountaineer Guide
Passionate, proud and eager to tell the world about WVU. Sound like you?
If you’ve completed at least one semester at WVU and have a minimum 3.0 GPA, apply to become a Mountaineer Guide and join a select group of students chosen to be volunteer ambassadors for the University.
Who are we? Mountaineer Guides are student volunteers who help WVU Visitors Center staff with campus visits and recruiting events. Select positions also work with WVU Football recruiting events.
As a mountaineer guide you must fulfill the following requirements:
- WVU student with a minimum of 3.0 GPA
- Completed at least one semester at WVU
- Interview process
- Two recruitment events per semester (minimum)
- One community service project per semester (minimum)
- Attendance at monthly staff meetings
- Attendance at new staff training
As a student organization, this is not a paid position.
Click here to apply!